An affordable choiceTuition & Fees
Siouxland Christian School strives to be the most affordable private school in the area. We do this because we believe that each student's pursuit of academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment will provide them with the life long skills they'll need to thrive in our world today. See below for more information about our tuition and fee schedule. As always, we are here to answer any questions or concerns you have, so feel free to contact us.
2020 - 2021 TUITION SCHEDULE
|Tuition||Eaglet Preschool Academy||Grades K-5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW
- The school year begins in August and runs concurrently with a standard school year. Payment options include a 10-month and a 12-month payment plan. The 10-month plan runs from August-May, while the 12-month plan runs from June-May.
- SmartTuition is a 10 or 12-month interest-free payment platform. If SmartTuition is utilized, there is a yearly administrative fee of $50 per family.
- Tuition paid in full by August 1st receives a $150 discount per student.
- Preschool hours are from 7:30 AM-3:30 PM. Extended care is available until 5:30 PM (please see the Enrollment & Fee schedule below.) A half day option is also available for Preschool (7:30 AM- Noon) for $3,200.
- Full tuition is charged for the oldest student. The second student receives a $750 discount, the third student receives a $1,500 discount, and the fourth student receives a $3,000 discount. Beyond four, each additional student receives a $3,000 discount.
- Tuition Assistance is available, please visit our Tuition Assistance page for more information.
ENROLLMENT & FEE SCHEDULE
All fees are non-refundable. Payment of the Enrollment Fee and completion of the Re-Enrollment forms secures each returning student’s place for the coming year. Since placement of new students is ongoing, re-enrollment by April 17th is recommended for returning students.
- Preschool Enrollment Fee $50.00
- K-12 Enrollment Fee $130.00
- Preschool Enrollment Fee (March 9-May 4) $50
- K-12 Enrollment Fee (March 9-May 4) $130
- Enrollment Fee (After May 4) $260
- Eaglet Academy Preschool – $130
- Grades K-12 – $300
If your student participates in a SCS sanctioned sport, the following fees will apply.
- Grades 7-8 $75/sport
- Grades 9-12 $90/sport
Prices include one drink.
- Preschool Meal $1.90
- Kindergarten Meal $2.80
- Grades 1-6 Meal $3.35
- Grades 7-12 Meal $3.95
- Extra Milk $0.80
- Breakfast and after-school snacks are available a la carte
EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Extended care is an extension of the quality Christ-centered educational experience offered by Siouxland Christian School.
- Christian faculty staff these programs where children complete crafts, play games, receive homework help, and play outdoors.
- Extended care is available on days that Siouxland Christian School is in regular session. It is not available on days when school is scheduled to be out of session or is let out early or cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Extended care for preschool and elementary is available on days when Siouxland Christian has a scheduled Early Release Day- with the exception of Grandparent’s Day (March 25, 2021) and the Last Day of School (May 20, 2021).
- Available from 3:30-5:30 PM
- Drop-In Extended Care is also available for parents who desire to make use of a quality extended care program for occasional use. The Drop-In fee is $8 per session and we will need to receive notice by 8 AM the morning of when care is needed.
- Families are asked to specify days of the week they intend to utilize extended care so that appropriate staffing can be arranged. Each day utilized is charged at the rate of $190/school year. For example, a family that utilizes extended care on Mondays and Wednesdays would be charged $380 for the entire year.
This program is available from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Extended care is available for elementary families at the rate of $5/hour for the first student. The second student is billed at $4.50/hour. The third student is billed at $3.50/hour. The fourth student and any additional students are billed at $2.50/hour*. Families will be charged in hourly increments and will be billed every two weeks. *Prices are subject to revision.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.Benjamin Franklin