We have options for you!Tuition Assistance
Comparatively speaking, Siouxland Christian School remains one of the most affordable comprehensive private school options available in Iowa. With low tuition, multi-child discounts, pastor discounts, and 15% of our operating budget designated toward tuition assistance, SCS is available as an option to numerous families, regardless of race, denomination, and socioeconomic standing. We are confident you will be pleasantly surprised with the financial accessibility of attending Siouxland Christian School.
At Siouxland Christian, we want to ensure that you can join our community. One of the more persistent misunderstandings about private school education is that it is not affordable. Please do not assume you will not qualify for financial aid. Families from many different income levels qualify for aid each year.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11
1. Complete the Tuition Assistance Inquiry form to begin the process.
2. Complete the NICSTO Eligibility Application Form that will be emailed to you.
3. Return to the office your completed NICSTO Eligibility Application Form along with the required supporting documents, your current tax statement.
4. Once your NICSTO application and supporting documentation has been reviewed you will be notified about your application's status (Approved or Declined) by the Director of Finance.
5. Upon accepting the approved tuition assistance plan you will work directly with the Director of Finance to determine your payment plan for the remaining tuition and fees.
6. If you require additional tuition assistance beyond what was awarded, you may meet with the Superintendent for information about other options.
Please be aware that receiving tuition assistance does bring with it the expectation that families will participate in the SCS Volunteer community. Please see the Faith & Service section for more information about volunteer opportunities.