Not your ordinary preschoolEaglet Preschool Academy
A safe nest to launch your little ones!
A strong early foundation for learning is key to academic success in the future. Our advanced, full-day program is designed not only to promote kindergarten readiness, but to enable children to become enthusiastic learners for life. We use the A Beka Curriculum to develop a love of learning in the following areas:
- Spiritual Development: Through a comprehensive Bible curriculum including stories and worship your children are able to discover God's world.
- Social/Emotional Development: Through large group, small group, and individual activities, your children are able to foster Child-like behavior towards others in the form of interaction, cooperation, achievement, and the beginnings of David-Jonathan type relationships.
- Physical Development: Through formal instruction in PE, art, writing, etc., your children are engaging in and developing a variety of motor skills.
- Cognitive Development: Through a variety of classroom instruction and activities, your children will develop abilities in the area of critical thinking skills, active engagement in problem solving, curious and purposeful inquiry and questioning, and use of words to describe their ideas, observations, and feelings.
- Language Development: Through engaging in developmentally appropriate activities such as letter recognition and phonetic awareness in a literacy rich environment, your children will get a substantial head-start in English language development.
By utilizing a team teaching model, in addition to advanced math and language curriculum, your students will be engaged and enthralled by instruction and activities in Science.
Our Eaglet Academy program serves children ages 3, 4, and 5. School hours are 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. We offer before and after school care beginning at 7:30 AM and after school care from 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM to meet the needs of our families. Families are encouraged to partner with the Eaglet Academy teachers to ensure each child has an exceptional experience. We know from experience that a strong relationship between parents and teachers adds value to your child's learning experience.
Academics Learned in our Eaglet Preschool Academy Program:
- Count to 180
- Recognize #1-80
- Calendar (Days of the Week/Months of the Year)
- Before and After Numbers
- Hands on Activities
- Simple Math Combinations
- Recognize Letters/Sounds
- Using Phonics, We Form Blends (ba, be, bi, bo, bu) and Read Simple One Vowel Words
- Introduce Long Vowel Words
- Reading Circles/Students Read Out Loud
- Learn To Write Name
- Learn to Write Small and Capital Letters
- Spanish Introduction
- Science Concepts
- Sign Language is taught for each letter of the Alphabet
- Bible Memorization
- Bible Character Traits are reinforced
- PE program everyday with a certified PE Teacher
- Music Program with Several Concerts During the Year
- Special Activity Days
Play is the highest form of research.Albert Einstein
Children who are ready for Eaglet Academy will have mastered the following:
Children must be 3 by September 15th and toilet trained (able to use the restrooms without adult assistance, no pull-ups)
Children must be 4 by September 15th and toilet trained (able to use the restroom without adult assistance, no pull-ups)
Student Arrival and Dismissal Times
Student Arrival & Dismissal
Early Drop-Off 7:30 a.m.
Class Begins 8:00 a.m.
½ Day Pick-Up Noon
School Day Ends 3:00 p.m.
Late Pick-Up 5:30 p.m.