Ready to join a dynamic community of passionate educators?Career Opportunities
At Siouxland Christian School we believe that Christian education is not just a job but a calling. Our staff is comprised of individuals who are passionate about modeling what it means to be a modern day Christ follower.
Listed below are our current openings for our teaching staff. If you're interested in joining our team of teachers, please click on the Teaching Staff Application button below.
Siouxland Christian is looking to hire a full-time Art teacher who is committed to demonstrating their love for God, students, and their passion for the mission at Siouxland Christian. This individual will teach art to students in grades Kindergarten through 12th.
High School Social Studies Teacher
Siouxland Christian is looking to hire a full-time Social Studies teacher who is committed to demonstrating their love for God, students, and their passion for the mission at Siouxland Christian. This individual will teach World History, Geography, American History, Government, and Economics classes for grades 9 - 12.
High School English Teacher
Siouxland Christian is seeking an individual passionate about implementing high academic standards, along with integrating their love of Christ into their daily teaching. This individual will be responsible for collaborating in our secondary English team while teaching, but not limited to: American Literature, British Literature, English 9, and English 10.
- Possess as strong Christian faith with a solid knowledge of the Bible, growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and demonstrate a character of integrity.
- Demonstrate an interest in literacy, along with writing instruction and clear pedagogical understanding of how to teach in these areas effectively.
- Comfort and openness to learning and implementing school management software and other online teaching tools such as Google Classroom and Google Suite.
- Valid Iowa teaching license (or ability to obtain licensure) is required; prior teaching experience is preferred.
- Education Requirements Iowa teaching license (or ability to obtain licensure) is required; prior teaching experience is preferred.
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS
Listed below are the openings we have available for support staff. If you're interested in a position, please click the Support Staff Application button below.